Saturday, January 31, 2009

Every Girl Dreams...

Today I went with my friend Genevieve and our moms to the Wedding Expo. Neither of us are getting married but we got free tickets so we went...and got some free stuff. :) Yummy soap and bath salts and magazines and such to goo gah over. And oh so many bites of cake! I wonder how much cake I ate all together.

Oh, and I've decided something recently. I love Tiffany's.


"...the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name!"

-Holly Golightly, Breakfast at Tiffany's

And...I'm in love with Blink Photography.