Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh Happy Day...

It's been one of those days...the kind where everything gets on your nerves, nothing goes the way it's supposed to, and you just want to throw something across the room. I haven't thrown anything yet though, so I guess I'm doing pretty good. :)

Anyway...ironically I was going through my music for something that wouldn't get on my nerves and landed on Tim Hughes. I only have one Tim Hughes song though and guess what it's called?

Happy Day :)


Anyway...that kind of made me rethink my mood by reminding me life's a lot bigger than just me. That's actually such a relief to be reminded of now and again. I mean, if all the world counted on me having it together every minute, I think I'd be in more than a bad mood.

So while I was hunting for that video to show you, I ran across this one, which I just found encouraging. I stinkin' love Tim Hughes. I went to a couple of his seminars at Soul Survivor last Summer and was just so encouraged by his heart for worshiping God and serving people.

I was thrilled recently when I discovered you can buy mp3 downloads of the seminars on Soul Survivor's website! I bought one a couple weeks ago...love it. I might buy another one tonight.

Anyway...I hope you all are having a "happy day" and remembering who we belong to and where we're going!