Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crusoe in Danger

Why is it whenever a show comes on tv that I actually enjoy...they cancel it? I read something online that said the last episode shown on 1/30/09 will be the last ever. It's so upsetting! It didn't even conclude anything...in fact left you hanging. I've been getting so into this show the past few weeks because it's all leading up to something and then there, they've gone and left you hanging. He's left on the island trying to get back home to Suzannah who is having her own struggles in England.
This is such a great family show and actually really clean and wholesome. Perhaps one of the reasons it's not so popular?
It's really well filmed and the acting is great. I love the sets and location...the costumes and props are awesome! It reminds me of the good old tv shows I used to watch.

Crusoe and Friday are such an example of true friendship and they so often lay down their lives for each other. And I love the fact that Crusoe and Suzannah stay faithful to each other over the years, neither knowing if the other is dead or alive.

Has anybody else been watching this show? There's a petition to sign which I'm not sure if it will help but would be worth a try! I'm hoping if they don't continue the show that they will at least give us a conclusion.
Here is the petition and be sure and watch past episodes by visiting the link on the side of my blog. I love this show. I really hope they will keep it going. Seems I never have popular taste anymore.
I understand that they need to keep shows on that are the most popular and that the most people watch...but really...at least give those of us who do watch it and ending!