Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Fresh Start

I've been busy all day moving all my sewing into my sister's old room (she just moved out this week). It's amazing how fresh one's room feels when it's free of anything having to do with work.
It's so free of clutter, I felt like I could finally pull out the crazy quilt "grandma" Laura made for me:

I always felt like it was too much in my busy room. But now I think it looks alright. I even have a corner free for my costume trunk:

Probably the busiest thing in my room is my wardrobe, I started covering it with pictures. But I like it that way. :) I need to go develop some more pictures so I can cover the rest of the doors and the side.
I need to make a curtain for my closet and organize my bookshelf, otherwise my room is quite tidy! It feels so nice. :)
Mum just made me a lovely cup of Prince of Wales tea (which is delicious by the way) and a home made truffle:
I'm off to a friends in a minute, but tomorrow I shall attack my new sewing room and put it all in order! I'll share pictures when that's done. :)