Monday, November 2, 2009

*sniffles*

Yes, I have a cold. Which is really quite annoying. But such is life.

So today my plans are to get comfy cozy and watch movies, drink some tea, and make as many fingerless gloves as I can. I'm going to try to get them into a shop in town so I want to have a few made to take in and show them this week. Scary! I always feel so vulnerable in such situations. What if they don't like them? I'll feel like they don't like a part of me. BUT...I need to get over it and not let it bother me. Right? Right.

I've been hunting all morning for the perfect yarn to make these gloves Alice wears:

*sigh* I haven't found the perfect dye lot...but I did find some pretty close so I might order it or wait until I can get into JoAnn's to see if they have it. Have any of you seen yarn like this? I think it's divine. :)

Hmm...what movie does one watch to get inspired to crochet fingerless gloves? If I had Inkheart, that would be nice. Have any of you seen this movie? I loved it. It had some of the cutest costumes and sets. I love the buttons on this coat collar:

Well, I guess I should go get started. Hope you all are having a splendid day and keeping away from the sniffles!

~Anna Kristine