Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sunshine I <3 you

The sunshine came out today and somehow that always gives me energy and optimism. I completely cleaned my room...even that annoying stack of random papers on my desk now has a home and is neatly tucked away.
My ipod Hollander shed his winter coat and decided to brighten my day further with his blue-ness and lovely tunes. (yes I'm still listening to Owl City)
My favorite Bible and Donald Miller's latest book...love reading. :)
And...I rescued this awesome magazine rack from outside. It was filthy and horrid so I gave it a cold soapy bath with the hose and now it holds my catalogues which were otherwise falling all over the place. This makes me happy. :)

I also finished knitting one Alice Cullen fingerless glove. Yes...this is me knitting on 3 needles. Tricky, but I did it. :)
I didn't get a picture of the glove finished but I will soon.
But for now I must go to bed.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!