Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lazy Busy Bee

I finally took the scary plunge and cut into my vintage replica fabrics to start my flower garden quilt. This is my...third? Flower Garden Quilt. :) I'm still working on another one but I couldn't wait any longer to start this pretty one. I'm doing the pattern a bit differently so it's going to be fun!
Last week I took action and bought a planner so now my life is organized and it feels so good. :)
So why can't I be motivated today? There's a pile of sewing to be finished, my sewing room to tidy, and yet I just want to sit bundled in a blanket and read. I blame the fake snow. It's spitting snow and hale and rain and can't make up it's mind...I think that's making it hard for me to make up my mind. Yes...that's it. ;)
I hope you all are having a good Tuesday. Blazer season starts tonight so I'm of to my big brother's in a few hours to watch the game and eat pizza. :)
~Anna Kristine