Tuesday, October 6, 2009

hair cut and a bad day

Alright...FINALLY here is a pic of my hair cut which I had done weeks ago.

This was my hair before....NASTY. :P
After:
Yay. I love it. <3
Yesterday I had a really bad day. One of those days where you think your in a different year than you are, you hide your cell phone so well you can't find it...and spend every hour at work on the phone trying to fix problems on computers you know nothing about.

Let's just say...I was happy to get home. But I did stop by the Goodwill on the way home and picked up these lovelies:
I also got some really neat glass jars and an old vintage thread sorter to furthur help my Sewing Room organization. Which...believe it or not...IS coming along! I'm almost ready to show pictures. I'm debating eather or not to show the before pictures. I'm not sure I'm that vulnerable. It was pretty unbelievably bad.
When I finally made it home yesterday, I found two brand new TOAST catologues waiting for me to pour thorugh.
I spent the rest of the evening swooning over these, which are truly works of art. My goodness I want a better camera. Oh, and maybe be able to fly to england and do some photo shoots?
Then tucked into bed and read some beatiful poetry by John Keats. I wanted to be able to say I've read his work before going to see the movie, Bright Star, which is about him. I'm going to see it today. I'm so excited! He is amazing. I can't believe I hadn't read his work before now. New favorite. :)