Saturday, December 27, 2008

Peppermint in the Snow

It's been snowing here for over a week and it's so lovely. The other day I finally tromped out into the cold to take some pictures...I accidently deleted the good one...so there all you get to see is my wellies. That's another thing I'm loving about the snow. I've worn my wellies twice! But I mostly just stay inside because it's too cold. My favorite thing lately is Twinings peppermint tea...I got addicted to this stuff when I was in England. Mmm...it's wonderful.
You know what else is wonderful? Peppermint marshmallows. Mmmmhmm. My friends got some one day and yeah...we love them. Put them in your hot chocolate and...it's divine.
And I just think they're pretty. :)


So, pour yourself a cup of tea or hot chocolate, maybe read The Little White Horse (my new favorite), and enjoy the holiday season. I hope you have snow too!