Friday, December 19, 2008

Flurries and Gift Giving

It's been snowing like mad the past few days. I'll confess...it's pretty. But it's sooo cold! I've been staying inside, which you'd think would give me more time to finish Christmas presents. but alas...I'm so behind.
However...here is one I finished and already gave away. YES! I'm almost on top of it! :D
I made a journal "junk book" for a friend who loves 'The Office' and tropical places.
Hee hee....scary, I know:
Then this is the back:
I scribbled/doodled all over it which was fun. haha
Now I must be off to work on the rest of the presents and clean my room.
I can't believe what a slob I've become lately. No order whatsoever...*sigh*. It drives me crazy. Normally I'm such a neat freak. Oh well, it was good to have a slob faze...but now it must end.
Don't forget to sign up for the Givaway if you haven't already!
Happy Christmas!