Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dan in Real Life

We watched Pirates of the Caribbean last night and I got a ton done on the Elizabeth Swann corset I'm making. Then mom and I weren't ready to go to bed so we pulled out Dan in Real Life.
I love this movie. :)


I think what I love most about it is the whole family and how they all interact and play games together all the time. That's how family vacations should be. :)
Anyway...I think this blog has gotten a bit boring as of lately. Man, I need to keep up better and talk about interesting things. It's hard though with all of my sewing posts being on The Art of Clothes. I never realized how much of my posting was sewing. :)
Well, I'll try and think of someting to make this blog more interesting.
In the meantime...go watch Dan in Real Life. I hope you'll like it.