Thursday, July 16, 2009

Organizing: Bedroom

Okay...so I know I'm supposed to be working on my sewing room...but I decided I wanted to do my bedroom first since it was in need of a change and some de-cluttering. :) I forgot to take before pictures but it was basically the same as in THIS POST.

I love love love this arrangement. Somehow it feels like everything belongs where it's at which is a good feeling!

I lightened up the top of my wardrobe with my plants, my "lamp post" and some classics:
My scarfs, hats, and wellies are all part of decorating...right? ;)
Yet to Do:
My closet is still a bit of a nightmare!

But I'm not in a desperate hurry to get to it...I sorted most of my clothes back into my wardrobe today and bagged up two garbage bags of give away clothes. Feels so nice...:)
I think I'm going to go enjoy it...