Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sometimes I like to ramble...

So...I've totally gotten sucked into reading the Twilight series. (thanks to Tessa and Ella for sending the first two on the bus home with me last week, you girls are mean but I love you ;) This distraction has made me a pitiful blogger. I've reached the point today...after 1, 300 pages in 8 days...of wishing it were over. Not because I want it to end or I'm not enjoying it. but because I can't seem to get much else done. It's wretched. Yet wonderful. But I only have a few hundred more pages and I'll be done. Then I can be a really good blogger. Then I can have a real life again. Then I can not blog about how obsessive I am. That will be good.
*Deep Breath*....moving on...
So....about a month ago I said I was starting to organize my sewing room...and I still am. (How slow am I!?) But I'm really going to try to kick in gear now and get it presentable so I can show you pictures. That's my motivation because the idea of a clean sewing space doesn't seem to be helping me get it done. But it definitely does need to be done. Then I am going to make some clothes for me. :) Hopefully... ;) Not to mention my room could use a good De-clutter.
Anyway...it's probably far to late for me to be aimlessly writing all this. But sometimes I just like to ramble on about things that probably no one else cares about. So there it is. :)
Now I'm off to read a chapter...or two...or five...;) and then sleep.