Monday, October 27, 2008

Organizing my Blogs

I've finally made a decision about my blogs, they've been a bit unorganized and confusing so I've decided to keep you from guessing where to go for what, I'm not going to post about sewing on this blog anymore. I'm going to keep all my sewing and anything I make to wear will belong on The Art of Clothes. Pemberley Couture will only be finished historic costumes or replicas from movie costumes, and this blog will be for all my random thoughts and a collection of photos I take through out my adventures. This blog shall be more like a journal.
So, that's my thoughts for the moment on my new blogging plan. Hope it makes things easier for you. I've just added links to my other blogs now as well so they will be easier to visit. I'm slowly getting things together!