Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Journey Begins...

We drove up to Portland on Friday to see my aunt Debbie and uncle Bill before I leave for England.


We had an adventure in their moterhome...
We drove it to Dairy Queen:
Not sure we should trust dad with the ice cream?


Then we drove to the Oregon City falls to eat it:






We had some really good times with them.




On Saturday we drove up to see my sister Aimee in Seattle.


I thought this sign was funny:

We went down to see the troll under the bridge...the pictures of Aimee and I on his shoulders are on another camera so I wasn't able to upload them. But how cool is he? Check out the VW under his hand!



Lots of snails in Seattle:

Last night Aimee and I went for a walk to the beach...we had to go down so many stairs! Going back up was the miserable part.


Ah....but it was worth it! Such a beautiful sunset! If these were palm trees it almost looks like Hawaii. :)

I leave for London in the morning! I'll try to update as often as I can. :)