Friday, May 16, 2008

Prince Caspian Midnight Showing

We're all a little sleepy today since we were at the theater into the wee hours of the morning to catch the first glimpse of the new Narnia movie.
For the first time, I chose not to dress up...which made me a little sad seeing everyone else dressed up...but I was definately comfortable!

Here's our lovely crew...left to right: King Peter the Magnificent, Queen Prunaprismia, (sorry I can't rememeber their name) a centaur (how cool is that!?), Aslan, Lucy, Susan, lovely Narnian lady, Prince Caspian.


The lovely centaur:


King Peter standing in the train station...or is it fading into Narnia?

Queen Prunaprismia wants to be rid of Caspian!
King Peter and I have something in common: good taste in footwear! :)
So, I dressed as a costume designer...how about that? And Becks is my assistant. ;)

Taking a rest...
They had a cosume contest and the three finalists were our own centaur, King Peter and Prince Caspian! Prince Caspian won first...he got a lot of cool prizes. King Peter was second.

It was a lot of fun...but I'm rather tired today.
As for the movie...I will probably write a better review of it later...it being my favorite of all the Narnia books...I was pretty critical and a bit sad they changed it so much! They took a lot of my favorite parts out. However, it was really well done and I did like it. :)