Sunday, August 30, 2009

My "New" Room

My sister moved and so we inherited some of her furniture and such so I snatched this table that my dad made and it now serves as a desk in my room. I now have a place to write and study. :) But in order to fit it into my room I had to do some rearranging.
My room is basically set up the same as before except I slid my bed to the opposite wall:
And now my overcrowded bookcase is beside my bed instead of at the foot. I think I need to put a shelf up in my room...my books are so crammed and my sister just gave me a ton more.
My night stand is now a plant stand at the foot of my bed.
And I finally found my little knight in shining armor...he now guards and protects my room from the top of my dresser. :)
I like my room set up this way. It's quite snug. :)