Saturday, August 29, 2009

Life

Life's been so busy and full lately with work, last minute get togethers with friends before they zip off to college, a camping trip, and various other things that pop up and keep one busy. :) And can you believe it? I forgot my camera at every one of these.


But now everyone is gone, and I have 5 whole days off. What is to be done with me? I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm hoping to get my rooms in order and get some sewing done and hopefully get a hair cut. I'm in desperate need of one! My hair has gone all wimpy. Bleh...not a nice look. My sister is a hair dresser so I just have to arrange a sister date. So lovely. Oh and pick the actual hair cut I want. Hmmm...what are some options?


The hair I'm loving most right now would be...

Kirsten Dunst
...in Elizabethtown. I just love her layers and side swept bangs:
Kristen Stewart
I love her beachy layered look as well. I guess I'm all about layers right now. :)
Those are my two favorite looks at the moment...maybe I get get a mix of both. :) We shall see...alright, I'm off to do some tidying up. Will post pictures of my newly arranged room soon! (Yes, I did it again...I think it's a seasonal thing for me.) ;)