Saturday, April 4, 2009

These Days

I'm all about books on tape. They are so much nicer than movies while your sewing because you don't have to watch! :) My favorite of late has been James and the Giant Peach. My favorite is the Centipede! :D

I'm also all about designing my own wardrobe. I think it's the downside of being a seamstress, you start to be more picky about clothes because you would like this sleeve with that cuff and those buttons...So, I'm going to TRY and make myself make me some clothes, and not sell them. haha I have a bad habit of selling everything. But that's good too, right?


And...I'm all about washing with baking soda...

I put about a 1/4 cup in every load of laundry along with the soap and everything comes out so fresh and clean! I'm a bit obsessed with it. :)

So anyways...I've been sewing, cleaning, and today I even made gingerbread! It almost feels like Spring today as the sunshine has come out and there's some tulips or something popping up in the garden. Yay. :)