Thursday, April 23, 2009

BBC Robin Hood

Where have I been lately? Watching these:



I'm addicted. :P
But they're great for getting lots of hand sewing projects done. I can't wait for Season 3 to come to the US. I've been watching as many episodes as I can on YouTube.
They have a new costume designer for this season so it's a whole new look. Looks like a lot more leather, which is awesome!
And there's some new characters, which I'm excited about.
Kate, from Locksley. I'll admit I wasn't to excited about her at first but after watching a few episodes with her in it I'm warming up to her! :) I think she and Alan-a-Dale would make a good couple. But I have a feeling that's not the way it's going to end up. We'll just have to see. :P

I'm super excited and can't wait for Isabella, Sir Guy of Gisbourne's sister to come into the show. Should be interesting! :)

And finally! Friar Tuck joins the cast...he's pretty awesome. :)

Anyway...apologies to all of you who could care less about my Robin Hood obsession at the moment. I just can't help myself. :)