Friday, September 26, 2008

Randomness

Was having a bit of fun with the camera this morning and took some pictures of my favorite things laying around.

My ring: (I bought it in London...isn't it cool?)

Some British coinage, a shell from Ann and my "friendship rock" from Luke:
My little owl from Daisy (I still need to name him) and my honey jar from Jenny:
My favorite book I own: It looks like it's been through an adventure. :) I haven't ever read it yet...but when I do I know it will be my favorite book. Just because it's got to be cool. The cover is cool...the name is cool...and it's about a Knight...I think.
I also added music to my blog...we'll see how I feel about it after awhile, if I keep it or not. But I added some fun songs that have memories behind them. Some of them are a little cheezy, but they make me smile. :)
Anyway...that's it for now..I need to go do something more productive for awhile.