Monday, September 22, 2008

Feeling Homesick...

As hard as I've been fighting it...I'm homesick for Cornwall. So to furthur torture myself, I thought I'd post some pictures for you all to see just a peek of why.

This was one of my favorite views. Every time I walked past this driveway I just had to stop and stare. The lane that leads to home:

Two of the coolest people ever, Matt & Westy: (This picture was taken at about 7:20am when they drove me to the train station so they're a bit sleepy eyed)

Another favorite view:
Team work:

The sea: :)

Ultimate Frisbee:

Gracie my darling:
Adventures:
Melissa:

Me and Sam in London:

Big Ben: (I finally got to see it after 17 years of dreaming of it)
I love Sam:
Belinda is just cool: :)
It's so hard to cordinate everyone for pictures...haha
I loved walking everywhere....


I miss all these amazing people and places so much. But I know one day I'll go back. Hopefully soon! :)